12 Dec Pierce Brosnan’s daughter Charlotte, 42, lost battle with ovarian cancer
In July 2013 Pierce Brosnan was devastated after his daughter Charlotte, 42, lost her battle with ovarian cancer that killed her mother at the same age.
- Charlotte Brosnan died of ovarian cancer in London on Friday, aged 42
- Her mother Cassandra died of the same disease in 1991 when she was 43
- Bond star Pierce flew back from filming to be by his daughter’s bedside
- ‘Our hearts are heavy with the loss of our beautiful dear girl,’ he says
- Charlotte is survived by her husband and two children, aged 15 and 8
- Ovarian cancer can be hereditary caused by faults in the BRCA genes