12 Dec Pierce Brosnan’s daughter Charlotte, 42, lost battle with ovarian cancer
Posted at 04:19h in ovarian cancer 0 Comments
In July 2013 Pierce Brosnan was devastated after his daughter Charlotte, 42, lost her battle with ovarian cancer that killed her mother at the same age.
- Charlotte Brosnan died of ovarian cancer in London on Friday, aged 42
- Her mother Cassandra died of the same disease in 1991 when she was 43
- Bond star Pierce flew back from filming to be by his daughter’s bedside
- ‘Our hearts are heavy with the loss of our beautiful dear girl,’ he says
- Charlotte is survived by her husband and two children, aged 15 and 8
- Ovarian cancer can be hereditary caused by faults in the BRCA genes
Read Full Article in Daily Mail Here
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.